Ready to try something new, move towards the future of professional development, and provide your students with engaging, effective programming?
Take the free 30-minute modules and walk away with easy-to-apply strategies and connections to useful resources.
Earn a certificate when you complete each of the training modules to document your professional development.
The CHKRC online trainings are free and available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- School-Based Health Education: Standards and Instruction for Real-Life Healthy Behaviors
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Essential Health Concepts and Analyze Health Influences
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Accessing Valid Health Information and Interpersonal Communication
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Decision Making and Goal Setting
- School-Based Health Education Standards: Practicing Health-Enhancing Behaviors and Health Promotion
- Asthma I: The Basics
- Asthma II: Responding to Asthma Episodes
- Kids on the Go: Promoting Active Lives Every Day
- Mental, Emotional, and Social Health (MESH) - It Matters!
- See, Think, and Act! Anaphylaxis (Severe Allergies)
- See, Think, and Act! Diabetes
- See, Think, and Act! Emotional Crisis
- See, Think, and Act! Handwashing and First Aid
- See, Think, and Act! Seizures
- Physical Activity: Ability Awareness
- Physical Activity 1: Up and Running
- Physical Activity 2: Maximize Potential
- Physical Activity 3: Going the Distance
- Fitness, Everyone's Business
- Learning in Motion
- A Call to Action-Improving Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Learning
- Action 4 Nutrition: Assessing Your Snack Program
- Cook with Kids!
- Engage Youths to Live Healthy Lives and Build Healthy Communities
- Foundations of Nutrition: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010
- Foundations of Nutrition: Five Things Students Need to Know to Read the Food Label
- Foundations of Nutrition: MyPlate
- Recipe for Success: Integrating Academics and Nutrition
- Snack Time: Providing Healthy Snacks in Your After School Program
- Teaching to Standards in Nutrition
- Color the Tray with Vegetable Subgroups!
- Introduction to Common Core Standards: Elementary Literacy
- Hands-On STEM: Explore It!
- Hands-on STEM: Dig In!
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- Career Education Nuts and Bolts
- Career Readiness Tools
- Fun Facts: History in the Making!
- Math All Around
- Making Sense of Math
- Understanding Child and Adolescent Development
- Connecting with Students Through Read-Alouds
- English Learning in Action: Introduction
- English Learning in Action: Beyond the Basics